Episode 16: How to Mother Like a Boss with Kendra Hennessy
Apr 29, 2020
I know I say this with each new episode, but this interview with Kendra Hennessy is my new fave! Kendra is a home management expert and positive motherhood enthusiast. She's also the founder of Mother Like a Boss and host of the podcast by the same name. She's on a mission to redefine homemaking in the 21st century and make the difficult and tedious parts of running your home smoother through systems, routines and mindset shifts.
In this episode, we dive into the importance of routines and making the transition to motherhood smooth as butter! Even more importantly we discuss how to embrace the role of "mom" without losing your identity in the process.
In this episode, you'll hear:
- The difference between routines and schedules (and why you don't need a schedule!)
- How to be a homemaker in the current world environment
- What "homemaker" really means and why you're getting it wrong
- Real talk about being a mom, running a house, being a wife, and still making time foe yourself and your own work
- Rock your Routines Free Training: creating your days with purpose so you can stop living by your to-do list
motherlikeaboss.com/routines (on demand, so you can choose the day and time that works best for you)
- Kendra's website: http://motherlikeaboss.com
- Kendra's Podcast: https://www.kendrahennessy.com/podcast
- Kendra on Instagram: http://instagram.com/motherlikeaboss
Connect with me on Instagram & Facebook!