For World Breastfeeding Week 2021, Hareem from LactNation interviewed Jacqueline Kincer. We talked about all things breastfeeding and answered questions like:
1. Breastmilk as a source of nourishment, let’s talk composition. How does varying composition keep up with the baby and does maternal diet have a role to play?
2. We first connected on baby wearing. What are the different ways baby wearing supports a breastfeeding mother and child?
3. What do you think about the comforting aspect of breastfeeding for the baby. Does that have a role to play?
4. What about the mother? Is the comfort a two way street?
5. Why is comforting so looked down at when we talk about raising small babies.
6. Does oral anatomy and a correct latch have a role to play in nourishment and comfort?